This recipe for Broiled Scallops is crazy easy, and very quick. The scallops are light and taste great. It makes a great meal during the warm summer months!
Ingredients for one serving:
1/2 lb of fresh sea scallops
1 fresh lemon
1 tbl spoon of minced garlic
1 tbl spoon of olive oil
Fresh cracked pepper
1) Squeeze juice from fresh lemon into a bowl.
2) Mix in garlic & olive oil.
3) Layout scallops on a flat pan and brush with lemon/garlic mixture.
4) Sprinkle fresh cracked pepper over top.
5) Broil LOW on top shelf for about 10 – 15 minutes until desired browness occurs. Serve over brown rice or quinoa and favorite vegetable.